Wednesday, July 23, 2003

This is a little something written by the MCBAIN that I just had to share!


So I'm getting of the BART this morning and go through the gates and am heading towards the little café beside Virgin to get my morning caffeine. As I get near to the stairs that take me up to the street, some black guy comes up to me and asks "You got some cash or sumpin?" He's about 22-24, dressed in full on hip hop cheeze head complete with pants around his ankles; he’s clean and probably wearing $150 worth of cheezey clothes and cheap jewelry. I'm like, "What?!" because he's talking with such a gansta-ghetto accent, I can barely understand him. So he axes again, this time I understand and give him the "No." and walk away. So I go to the stairs that’s about 50 feet away to a bank machine because I actually had no money and needed to get some. So while I'm making my withdrawl I can hear him bothering others. Whatever, so I go up the stairs and out of the BART station and get my caffeine. As I leave I see the dumwad coming out of the BART station. He noticed I've spent money. So he's trying to talk to me again, "Yo man, lemme talk to you." I just ignore him and walk on. Behind me I hear him say, "Fuck dude, you got money, I got none. Gimme some change man!", so I turn around and tell him: "I also have a JOB." He starts swearing at me and yelling so I keep walking away. Fucking pissed me off though. Like he has some right to other people’s money! Last time I checked on my pay cheque, there was no "Idiot BART Hip Hop Fuckwad Tax." There are some very annoying people in this city. I'd like to shoot them. Too many damn bums.

Anyhow, just had to vent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home