Thursday, June 17, 2004

Flick Review

Garfield: The Movie
Directed by Peter Hewitt

Of all the insults to my intelligence I have suffered through this year, this is by far the most insulting. I am only glad that I didn't have to pay for this piece of putrified waste. What the hell is Bill Murray doing lending his voice to this trash? I only hope he got paid an eight figure salary for it because anything less would have been a waste of his time. You know who I blame for this? McBain, Bretz, Jake, and all of you CGI "artists" out there. By being so good at what you do it is your fault that Hollywood believes EVERYTHING should be CGI these days, and by extention, it is your fault that diarrhea like this is sprayed onto the silver screen. I can only hope that people will wake the hell up and boycott theatres this summer. Send a message to the film corporations that we will not take it anymore, then perhaps the final death knell of this failed FX experiment known as CGI will be heard. Or at least I can hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home