Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Amused, I am

I’m so tired lately from work and stress I can barely find the strength to type, but here are a couple of things I’ve been thinking about lately. . .

-Everybody is always trying to come up with a good double entendre. I say that’s nothing! Anybody can do that! I’m currently heading a think-tank in New Mexico that’s researching the possibility of a quadruple entendre! I’ll be reporting our status periodically.

-I was miserably, horribly depressed yesterday and for the most part could not understand why. That is until it was all explained on Daily Planet on Canada’s Discovery Channel. It all came down to the following formula:

1/8W+(D-d)3/8xTQMxNA

W = Weather
D = Debt
d = January pay cheque
T = time elapsed since holidays in days
Q = time elapsed since you haven’t quit bad habits in days i.e. New Years Resolutions
M = motivation
NA = your current need to take action

I just thought this was amusing and worthy of sharing . . .

I promise to have more stuff later in the week!

Really!!

1 Comments:

Blogger An Extraordinary woman in a mediocre life said...

I'm sure I read on another blog that Jan 24th is the unluckiest or most miserable day of they year....

good to have ya back blogging
(far from making the heart grow fonder, absence just makes the eyes go wander....)


xxx

January 26, 2005 at 12:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home